Oxandrolone: Side effects to avoid before consuming one
4 months ago admin Comments Off on Oxandrolone: Side effects to avoid before consuming one
OxandroloneAnavar is one of the milder anabolic steroids available on the market today. It is so mild that some forms of the drug can be purchased over the Internet through outlets like Amazon. Now, this does not mean the drug is free of side effects. Like any other steroid, it does hold the chance of some Oxandrolone side effects coming up. This is when many users don’t understand that this may disrupts liver function as a side effect.Therefore it is important to cycle properly for a limited duration in order to reduce extensive exposure, which is very important for anyone taking the product. If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away.
Uses of Oxandrolone:
- It is used to help you gain weight.
- It is used to ease bone pain.
Before you begin with this product, you must tell your doctor if you are suffering from any of the complications like:
- If you are one having an allergy to use of oxandrolone or any other part of oxandrolone.
- If you are allergic to use of any drugs like this, or any other drugs, foods, or other materials. Tell your doctor about the allergy in detail and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are suffering from any of these health problems: Breast cancer, high calcium levels, kidney disease, or prostate cancer.
- If you are pregnant or may be pregnant. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant.
Anavar is considered as one of the mildest steroid in use but still remain to be the most widely-tolerated anabolic steroids that are accessible on the market. Apart from many pros in bodybuilding arena, it is stillrecognized to transmit potential for side effects in both men and women alike. It may make you sick and disrupts liver function if not cared at early indication it. The common side effect reports come from those men who often prefer to take much more of the steroid than women to attain their desired results.
Side effects that have been reported by men include:
- Oily skin with or without acne;
- High blood pressure;
- High cholesterol;
- Suppressed testosterone production;
- Mood changes;
- Changes in libido and sexual performance;
- Hair loss in men who are predisposed to male pattern baldness; and
- Nausea or vomiting.
Side effects that have been reported by women include:
- Deepening of the voice;
- Body hair growth;
- Clitoral enlargement; and
- Nausea or vomiting;
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take oxandrolone or any other medicine. One of the best ways for men and women alike to avoid Anavar side effects is to use it responsibly. This means regulating proper cycle lengths based on daily doses. To prevent serious Anavar side effects women should not take more than a 20mg Anavar dosage each day. Men can take higher dosages of up to 50mg or even 100mg sometimes without the side effects being too strong.